We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Well, i'll stick my neck out here. Like most other McDonalds around the world, you can expect to get your McChicken served precisely the same way as...
Ordered 3 spicy chicken deluxe and one of them had uncooked meat in it. Yikes. Avoid at all cost.
Got lunch driving through town, ate the fries first and about 15 miles later opened and took a quick bits of the RAW burger. Jesus Tao dancing Christ guys...