We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
It's a running joke in this town that you have to order your meal twice just so you can get all of your order. The quality of food has really been going...
you food give me diarhea. don't know what in it but everyone i eat you food i end up recking the toilet. would suggest not putting stuff in you food to give...
This is a pretty decent McDonalds. For being in the middle of Oelwein, they've done a fantastic job of keeping up on the interior and exterior. It drives me...