We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
First of all, this is a dangerous at night. The little Jitterbugs from across the street that hang by the bus stop on 27th do not care, they will rob you,...
Drowned my burgers in ketchup just disgusting & they drive through speakers never work
Now the place is selling Big Mac burgers with burgers so small they don't touch half the sides of the bun for $ 5 dollars. What kind of crap is this?