We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Personally I don't like This place, but my grandson does. It seems that a qualification to get a job here is that you have to be a little brain dead. I have...
This location is swamp ass! The employees close early and cuss you out just for wanting to order. Ghetto ghetto ghetto.
I and my wife just left this McDonald's I was so upset when I left. It's a shame that someone could be so inconsiderate to there costumers. The person...