We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
We'd just visited the Ark Encounter and he really worked up an appetite. This was the first food option on the road back to Cincinnati, so we pulled in. The...
The people are friendly and the food is always good! I just moved to the area and have had 2 sausage and egg biscuit and 2 lunch meals. The people taking my...
My husband and I went through the drive thru and ordered 2 drinks. The person on the speaker spoke so softly we had to as them to repeat what they were...