We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
When I first went to this branch a year ago, service was really bad. However, I've been frequenting this particular location lately, and service...
This place is a disheveled cluster f**k. Stopped yesterday for a quick pick up of a cheeseburger, nuggets, and fries. Nothing special. Not a big order. My...
A bit slow in service but a nice layout, with a wrap around counter. All the usual suspects - got some yummy breakfast sandwiches for only $2/ea. I wish...