We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Not all McDonald's are mundane. This particular restaurant in Canonsburg, PA on Morganza is sort of dedicated to Bobby Vinton the singer. There's a couple...
I thought everything was going good I'll get back to the house the fries are old they're not fresh. I went to eat my big Mac and the bread is stale And you...
It was a hot 90 degree day today 6/6. My kids wanted McDonalds on the way home, so we stopped by this location in Canonsburg, PA. My kiddo wanted a Sprite...