We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Went there earlier tonight to get some food. Ordered like normal, no issues there. However once I was getting my food I noticed that the place was...
Drive-thru order - asked for 2 packets of catsup and 1 packet of mayonnaise to go with my order. How hard is that! I not only DID NOT receive these but...
I walked in the restaurant to order takeout. After placing my order I observed that the majority of the staff were wearing their masks like chinstraps while...