We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Very nice exterior and Interior, you can tell it is a newer restaurant. Cool lay out. Cool wall designs and table designs. Plenty of spacing in the...
Fast service and very polite employees most of the time they do tend to just throw the ingredients of the burger into the box instead of putting it together...
This has to be THE worst McDonald's I have ever been to. From messing up the orders, to the cold food when you do get it. The older man, who I think is a...