We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Sure, it's a McDonald's. It's also one of few options for youngsters trying to make a buck after school or on a weekend, or summer break. These are good...
Hours are wrong always get the wrong order and everyone working there is miserable I would swim across the Atlantic Ocean before going here
Stopped to get my kid a happy meal, happens pretty rarely and now I know why. Give him his food and his milk it's dark-ish I'm not thinking to check the...