We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
It is one of my favorite place for hung around , I have no complaints about the service they are very nice people can give you things you want it The only...
They are rude and racist. The manager told me that I could work with them next Monday and after I completed all the steps they refused to hire me because of...
I just ordered for breakfast delivery I asked for a big breakfast with hot cakes. No hot cakes in delivery. I called and talked to the manager Jose and he...