We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
I was out running around and hadn't eaten all day so decided to just grab two hamburgers to hold me over. I left and got out on the road and reached in the...
So I live in Poolesville MD , You would think I would learn my lesson! I specifically ask for hot fries probably the cheapest thing you can offer...
Seem to mess up orders more often here then any McDonald's I've been to. The ladies (not all) at the food window don't greet you with a hello or thank you...