We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
This is one of the cleanest McDonalds I've ever been in. There weren't many customers in the place; most were in the drive thru line. The cashier was...
Sometimes, you just want a mcdouble, mcchicken, & some fries and want to get on with your life. You know what you're getting yourself into -- the food's...
Friendly staff, the straw/napkins/sauce always makes it into the bag. This is a newly renovated location with lots of room in drive thru for big trucks.....