We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Went to Geer tonight and my wife got a hot drink and I ordered a Mc flurry through the app. When I got there, the hot drink was not prepared, when they told...
OK, its Memorial Day and all the other restaurants around you are closed, common sense and logic would have you as the manager having more then 1 person...
Worst McDonalds I've ever been to don't wast your time or money you'll only be disappointed