We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Wish I could put no stars. One customer ahead of me. Ordered two ice cream cones and a large sweet tea. We were on our way out anyway so we waited until we...
Since I can't give negative stars and can't skip with out giving a start they just 1 lousy star. Waited forever just for a dam McFlurry, when I get the...
This is the 7th gate of hell. I have been trapped in here for 20 minutes waiting for a kids meal. Save yourself DO NOT ENTER. Please tell my family that I...