We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Masks required Our last day in Savannah and we stopped by this location near our lodging place to grab some quick travel food for the road. Drive-thru was...
Absolutely the filthiest McDonalds I've ever been in. The floors looked like they haven't been swept all day and the restrooms were not only disgusting, it...
I asked for a large coke extra ice This is what i got why is this store allowed to stay open?