We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Stopped here at 5 am on our road trip to California. The place was empty. The young man behind the counter was friendly and very accommodating to my coffee...
Why oh why do I keep coming here?!!!! It is so ridiculous, waiting in a drive thru for over 20 minutes and can't back out, like other lucky people behind...
This is my second review of the Farmington McDonalds. Dirty, filthy, disgusting. I have attempted to contact corporate (both national and franchise) to no...