We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
This location has reopened its dining area, with every other table closed off for social distancing. There's almost always enough space to eat there now,...
Good efficient Service but in the mornings they block the entry to the restrooms and pretend that they're cleaning. If I'm a daily coffee customer, I...
LISTEN! I've only been inside a few times pre-COVID, so I'm not sure how it's looking these days. What I will say is Crystal City is LACKING in drive...