We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Clean. Dine in. Free WiFi. Not busy. McApp works here. McRewards. Restrooms. Order Board is not working, so they have to call out your number. The bags...
Went to just get coffee and didn't wanna use my debit card for a small purchase so I went to the live cashier. But she said we have to order from the...
The most stupidest thing they did yet was put that dumb self ordering kiosk. So this is how it started. My kids was so hungry & I decided for take them...