We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Is all right . No too good or too bad is mc what do you expect ? My only concern is how healthy the chicken are.
This is the slowest McDonald's ever. I ordered large fries, 4 piece nuggets, and a double cheeseburger and waited 30 min to go through drive thru and...
I am staying in a nearby rehab facility post-surgery and my diet is limited by throat surgery to small bits, liquids, and soft foods. For delivery I...