We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
I rarely would review a McD but have to give kudos to both managers or supervisors running the early breakfast shift this past weekend. I've never seen a...
I know McDonalds right. Low expectations should be expected. But wow. Went there after going to a concert. There isn't much open all night. The fries...
Agree. I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich inside at the register and told the guy the only thing I want on my sandwich is chicken lettuce and mayonnaise. We...