We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
I wish I know who's the owner of this McDonald's, gosh they all suck and the people there don't even know how to work or talk to people.
Ordered a caramel frappe and the night shift thought it was funny to put sweet and sour instead of caramel?
Literally HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and this is coming frm someone who worked in Ff before . I understand when it gets busy sometimes u forget stuff or...