We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Awful tasting food. Incorrect order. Customer service did not exist. I am sorry, but there is nothing positive I can say about this location. Will be in the...
After receiving my order, I did not see the hash brown in my bag so I told a store employee (his name was KEVIN) and he responded by claiming that I was...
This McDonald's is consistently terrible. The food is as expected, but my issue is the staff. With the exception of the cashier with glasses and short...