We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Complete with a little drive-thru and tight parking lot (forget about driving all the way around to get out of the lot), this McDonald's was fast and...
I'd say the average review of this place is about right. The service is nice enough, but slow. For some reason you can't dine inside, even though just a few...
Worst drive thru. Worker getting loud over the window and they only take cash.1 hour to get food. NEVER AGAIN