We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
This is just one of those days! Where the stars aligned up just right. I came to this McDonald's because it was the closest one to me. I had seen on tv that...
This McDonald's is disgusting! The food is always raw never cooked fully. And the last time I went the chicken nuggets had small hairs that looked like...
This is the worst McDonald's I have ever been to they are so rude and disrespectful. I walked in and it took 5 minutes for anyone to even walk over and take...