We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Maybe I just got lucky, but this is the best McDonald's, BY FAR that I've been to in Alaska. Why? They had both drive-throughs open and it was extremely...
The only positive thing I can say about this location is they don't screw up your orders. Over the last few years, the quality of service here has...
Please make sure you double check your sandwiches before taking off because these employees don't care about what is being requested on the receipt & it's...