We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
On this 19th day in September of 2019, this McDonalds served me THE BEST tasting Dr. Pepper I've ever had in my life. At nearly 28 years of age I've...
I have no idea how this location still works and make profit. From customer service to food and drinks everything horrible. It's pretty clear the owner...
I've come by here twice now at around 8:40-8:45 and they always have the drive-through turned off even though they're posted hours say 9 o'clock