We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Going through drive through on way home (late) from work. Long wait.i should have read the reviews before coming here. The food was good and the Manager who...
This is the worst Macdonalds! Today I placed an order IN PERSON! They messed up everything! I ordered 2 crispy chicken and asked to add lettuce and...
One star is too much. Waited in the drive thru for 25 minutes for a Diet Coke. I would of backed out if I could but a car was behind me. No apology or...