We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
I come here frequently, most often to avoid some of the other McDonald's with poor service. However, today's service was just crap. The cashier was more...
It's not the best but I only stop and get coffee that's $1 and free refills plus the internet works well.the place is clean so are the restrooms
I really don't know why I came back against my better judgment but I really wanted to try the new Big Mac I can promise I won't go back. Waited for ever in...