We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
This McDonald's has stepped up their drive thru game since the pandemic began. They are much faster and very consistent with having orders correct! Much...
I have been to this McDonald's location several times and have never had any major issues With the order except one time when they gave my someone else's...
I work for DoorDash and when I arrived the staff wanted nothing to do with it, this girl opened the drive thru window with a sundae in hand, mouth full of...