We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
It's a McDonalds. Not much to say. It's open 24 hours and the drive-thru has two lanes for faster service. Check your bags before leaving because incorrect...
4/18/22 1:50am. My boyfriend and I were traveling back home from Easter vacation and wanted to stop for something to eat. We found the 24 hour McDonald's on...
Never had problems here until the last few years. Service went downhill, order is always missing something, constantly told to pull up and wait even when...