We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
They generally get our orders correct, unless we try to change something (like subbing extra apples instead of fries in a happy meal), then it's almost...
Service is terrible. They always mess up the food and never apologize. Employees usually get an attitude if you ask them to fix your order and there is no...
Always has a longer wait than what I care to wait. Usually only see 3 people staffed. Needs to improve scheduling to reflect business flow.