We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
What can you expect? I don't really like having to order from McDonald's all the time because we all know what junk food does to our bodies but this is only...
Worst mobile service by far. I've patronized several Paneras and McDonald's in the area using curbside delivery with few issues. This location is by far the...
If you was walking across the street and seen a worker that's going to work with gloves on and when after you placed your order saw them in the back fixing...