We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
So once, I went up to Rising Sun planning on meeting a friend -- I was very hungry. I got some meal through the drive-thru and ate it in the parking lot....
Ordered two kids meals. They don't give fries with kids meals apparently. They only give a bag of apples. Kids were very upset. Had I known I would have...
I have been waiting 10 long years to sink my teeth into a BBQ soaked McRib so the first day back I rushed to the closest McDonald's and ordered 3 McRibs....