We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
McDonald's never goes wrong with their breakfast sandwiches. They are as delicious here as any other location. We took a quick stop here, drive-thru took...
The only saving grace about this spot is that the food was hot and fresh. Other than that, it was awful. Dirty dining room, slow staff, and disgusting...
Where is the ice cream I ordered ? There's like no ice cream in these!!! And the employees are mean for no reason.