We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
OK, so it's McDonald's and therefore not life-changing, but I had a decent time here. Because of the (closed) supermarket nearby, there is tons of parking...
dont eat the cookies!!!!!!!!! food poisoning left me at a trip to the er and a iv to flush my system. it was a sht situation with every pun intended
Craving a filet o fish today...Please put cheese INSIDE the sandwich!!! I've never seen this before!