We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Worst McDonalds. Keep on driving The parking lot was overflowing with garbage. Bathrooms were filthy. Old warm coffee worst coffee I've had at a McDonalds
Stopped this morning for breakfast. Cold coffee (meant to be hot). Missing food items, "the truck didn't come in" order served missing items. Staff refused...
The red head impatient mischievous cantankerous female manager who is provoking customers who simply asked for more time to decide on and place order. Lost...