We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
I really have no idea why people would rate this place as a bad spot. First thing, it is a fast food spot and second it has a $1 menu. I went to this place...
I came for an early morning breakfast before a trip and went through drive-thru. We pulled up to the menu and waited a couple seconds and kept saying hello....
They take a very long time. Half the time order will not be ready when you arrive at the drive through window. Then they will have you go park and they will...