We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
My pants are stained from the grease the bag sat in before they gave it to me. The double quarter pounder was not made as corrected and seems to have been...
Canton's McDonalds sucks. I went through the outside lane and they waited on 2 cars on the inside lane before taking my order. I was using my free large...
We ordered mobile before 11:50 they then proceeded to tell us that they don't do chicken strips after 12. Well good, because we ordered them almost 15...