We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Stopped by here for a quick breakfast. The food was actually well cooked for mcDonalds. The problem was I couldn't seem to get creamer with my coffee....
Sure this is a McDonalds in a small midwestern town. Its unhealthy, the restaurant is tiny the wait took forever. But every once in a while when the stars...
Food is always good and service is fast and the the drive thru attendant is usually always pleasant. Really hate the sesame seeds on any sandwich bun...