We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
There has been two mornings I've gone through the drive thru at 6:10am and the lady on the speaker goes we're not open! She was very rude about it and not...
I've visited this location many times. They always seem to work pretty fast despite the line wrapped around the building. During Covid the drive-through...
Since when did double cheeseburgers start coming with only one meat? Terrible! I could've ordered mc doubles had I known that but the picture showed two meats.