We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
This McDonald's is ran by idiots fr all of our food was disgusting we waiting outside for 40 minutes for fresh food and it was cold and soggy you can tell...
If I could give no stars I would these kids never listen you give them and order, see it on the screen and still end up with half the order missing in the...
The service tonight was awful. Waited for 23 minutes for nuggets. One order, 23 minutes. When I asked about the order, the manager on duty, Andrew, told...