We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Literally the worst McDonald's in the world. I've been to some crappy fast food joints before but this place is by far the worst. Never ever go here. They...
I have to say this is the most consistent McDonald's I go to. They always have my order correct, the food always fresh, and the workers do their job here...
Well, not my first time here so my experiences have varied a little. This last visit was worse than usual. I give them a good rating instead of poor. I've...