We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
Fast food always gets a bad rap on Yelp but what the hell y'all expect? 5 star quality? It's fast food come on. Regardless it was 2AM and Christmas Day. I...
The most efficient and pleasant experience I've ever had at a McDonald's. The drive thru was busy for breakfast but they had staff outside navigating the...
I'll give it 2 stars for nice view from across, but are you SURE that quarter pounder meat is actual angus meat?