We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
3-17-22 Happy St. Patrick's Day or any day, the kiddies will choose this place as 1 or 2 of their favorite go to spots for lunch. Even the watchful eye of...
Very bad service tonight at 8ish that I have experienced. Ordered a large fries and did not even get a thank you from the cashier. It's understandable...
Ordered a number seven, two cheeseburgers and fries, with a soda. This is without a doubt the two saddest cheeseburgers I've ever seen! First off they...