We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
We have been going here about once a week since the kid's play place re-opened. It's a great place to get some work done while my kiddo plays. I will say,...
WHY ONE STAR: - hair in burger - forgot our drink We went to the drive through. They had us pull into curbside to wait for the rest of our food. They...
Unbelievable. My kids wanted to go to the playground today. When we got in, I thought that it shouldn't be that bad because had 2 familys already waiting &...