We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. As a result restaurants are only serving customers through the Drive Thru, with Mobile Order & Pay on McDonald's Global Mobile App, and with McDelivery®. The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority.
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, as part of McDonald's response to coronavirus, our restaurants have:
- Implemented contactless operations
- Supplying sanitizer for employees and customers
- Encouraging employees to wash hands even more frequently than normal
- Increasing surface cleaning and sanitizing across the restaurant
- Closing all Play Place attractions
McDonalds is still one of America's best values for a good fast food burger or chicken sandwich and really good fries. There's a value menu with cheap eats...
Not sure why, but you'd expect that one of the fast food giants could get your order right, and on a good day, if you don't have any special requests, you...
Shitty, rude, attitude by what appeared to be a shift supervisor. With her body language it seemed as if I was inconveniencing her by my presence, and my...